Blockchain Web Services
Web Services for the Blockchain(s).
A New Generation of Web Services
Blockchain technologies are rising at an incredible rate.
The 1st generation (aka Bitcoin) delivered the required trust for financial transactions; Just a few years later a 2nd generation (aka Ethereum) stretched to countless scenarios through the use of Smart Contracts; Now, a 3rd generation set of initiatives is already pushing hard to support scalability and mature growth.
But how easy is to use Blockchain services?
Blockchain Web Services end goal is to offer a simplified API approach to interact with well-documented smart contracts without requiring to get multiple blockchain accounts or get the full blockchain know-hows.
A simple usage workflow:
- user creates an account (a single account to interact with multiple blockchain initiatives),
- as interacting with Blockchains requires gas (money), the user buys some USD credits (similar as paying for API usage),
- using those credits when required, the user calls Blockchain Web Services well-documented smart-contracts.
The initial milestones.
- [In process] Brainstorming on limitations (e.g. impersonation Reddit Community Open Topic)
- [In process] Define middleware architecture
- [In process] Middleware implementation for account creation, funding credits and smart-contracts calling
- one smart-contract API interface for ETHEREUM
- one smart-contract API interface for CARDANO
the MOON MISSIONS
- initial smart-contracts services list
the MARS LANDING
- SaaS sites examples for specific smart-contract sets/features
Become a Founder
Do you find the initiative exciting and want to help driving it? Get in touch with a member.